RSS

mine to share

Assalamuailaikum and hello there (:

my beloved siblings :)

my lovely smurfly mommy :)

Welcome to my simple mimple blog .ahaa. I am glad that all of you (readers) come and stay at my page just to read my post. My name is Nur Afiqah binti Ruslai. My friends use to call me Ieqa, Fiqah, Pqa and Bicaa, sounds cute is’nt it? Haha, there is something between that’s name. Later on I will tell you guys :D (if i have time to go through with that things :P

I am living at Quarters Senai International Airport. I have been stayed there since I was born. I have the one and only lovely pretty understanding and supportive mom, name Norrizan binti Salleh. Then I have 5 siblings. I am the 4th one  I have twin sisters, Nur Ain binti Ruslai and Nur Aini binti Ruslai. Now they are 23 years old. Then I have another sister name Nur Hayati binti Ruslai. She is 21 years old now and studying at Politeknik Johor Bahru taking her Diploma in Electrical Engineering. All of my sisters very love me and always hear my problems and give support whenever I become lost. I have the one and only brother, this year his is sitting for Penilaian Menengah Rendah, please pray for him guys! Thank you .My one and only brother always be with me whenever or wherever I want him to accompany me and maybe that is why I close with him. I love him because he is funny and know how to make me smile. Hmm, I had lost my dearest father when I was 5 years old  and know I missed him so much. I always get jealous whenever I see family or my friends walk together with their father, they still can talk, laugh, make a joke, crying with, walk with. Oh Ya Allah I really miss him so much :’( May Allah bless him always, place him at the nearest place with you Allah. Amin. Babes, you can read Al-Fatihah for him too guys, thank you :’)




Okay, first and foremost, now I have become one of the students at UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka (KBM), Melaka. Here, I take the field of human resources management under the faculty of business management. I hope I can score well in my degree level because I want to graduate with flying colurs and title of “Anugerah Naib Canselor”. I want my mother and family to be proud of me and can smile with a big hugs for me. Before this I have been studying at Tabika Kemas near my house. Then I continue my primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Senai Utama and secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bandar Putra. Guys, FYI my school have been title with “cluster” and I am proud because I have been studying there and become apart of them  Good Job guys! And please maintain our school’s title okay ;) Then before I continue my study at KBM, I have been studying at Johor Matriculation College taking accounting course. There I have many sweets and sours memories that I would not forget it. I have a lot of caring friends, understanding classmates and supportive roommates. Seriously I enjoy my matriculation’s life. Later on I will show some of my pictures okay :-D



my dear uni mates :D
BM223 1B 2011


-THANK YOU FOR LEND YOUR TIME AND EYES TO READ MY CHILDISH POST-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment